Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Crud Tourney

I have so many posts to catch up on - the rest of the Kauflins visit, my parents visit, easter, etc. but here is a quick one so I figured I would post it. The night before my parents got here we had our basewide spouses crud tournament. We did great considering only two girls had played in a tournament before (and 1 just had a baby) and one girl just started playing a couple weeks ago. I am super competitive and I don't like not being good at something but it was still a lot of fun. It is impossible to explain how to play in a post you really just have to do it.

Here is our team - watch out for blue next year!!


And a couple action shots...



1 comment:

Don and Barb said...

What a name for a tournament! :0) We'll look forward to hearing what it's all about. We're also looking forward to pictures of when your folks were there, and everything between!
Hope that you had a Blessed Easter as well!
Love, M & D Caywood