Friday, May 01, 2009

Last Post from the States

I left my battery charger in the states and I am trying to save the battery for this week! We are very excited for this coming week! So I figured I would post the last few pictures from my time in the states.
It was so much fun getting together with Kristine and Sarah - friends from growing up. I was going to go through my pictures to find a picture from us in elementary school but it was way in the attic so I didn't do that but maybe one of these days! Thanks to the grandma's we even got away for lunch!
I met up with my good friend Becky and her kids in Baltimore. We spent the day at the Baltimore Science Center. It was soo fun to catch up!
I asked my mom to come with me and help with Chase and it was so nice. Chase was a little young for most of the displays but he found some stuff to grab in the kids room.

Meeting Cal!
My friend Rebecca came down from Philly for a couple hours so we got to meet each others kids.
The Friday before I left was beautiful so we headed to Brookside Gardens and park with the grandkids. Thanks Uncle Kevin for carrying Chase!



We are slowly getting adjusted back to England life. I have loved catching up with friends, going to the park, walking Wagner, playing bunko and having baby showers. I love the long daylight hours (until Chase wakes up at 6am) and I am not freaking out as much when I kill spiders!

1 comment:

Mom said...

How nice to see pictures of you here in Maryland! Thanks for the posting!