Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cricket

Today was a beautiful day and what better way to spend it then at the cricket pitch and playing around with my new camera! Hopefully you will notice a difference in the quality of pictures!

Chase has been pretty much keeping his finger in his mouth all the time. He has 2 top teeth in and 2 more on the way!
Brad walking out to begin batting!




Chase with his model pouty face!

Walking back after batting for tea time (not kidding!). Notice in Tom's hand (on the right of Brad) a Mountain Dew. I'm thinking that might be the only reason they want him to play!

I think it might be time for a trim around the ears!

2 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Sooooooooo cute!!

Don and Barb said...

Great pictures! We loved the 'over the ears' hair! The close ups and distinctness of the tree leaves was definitely noticeable! Have FUN with that camera! SOMEDAY, if I get a new one, you can teach me! :-)