Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wales

After 3 months I finally was ready to start traveling with the little man. So for the three day weekend we headed to Wales with our good friends. Chase did great in the car and was pretty good on all our adventures. The first day there we just walked around the countryside where we were staying. There were sheep everywhere! All the hills were just dotted with white spots.
We stopped to eat lunch at a local cafe to have enough energy to climb up the towers at the castle. It was a great view from the towers of the coast and village.
Driving around was so fun. We had to stop when we saw scenery like this to take a picture!
The boys after a busy day. I know William wishes Chase could play more - maybe for the next trip!

On Monday before the drive home we went to Swallow Falls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting to hear how your trip went. So excited to see your pictures. Love, Mom

Klavan's said...

Your pictures are great and that scenery is amazing!! It's fun traveling when they get older isn't it. Just wait, he'll be asking you if "we're there yet?" before you know it.

FYI our girl (Abigail) is due Dec. 5th.

Justin

Don and Barb said...

Looks like lots of fun! My dad always wanted to go to Wales and my mom can't remember why - I think that he had relatives but no one can remember!
The scenery was beautiful, and you all looked wonderful as well! So glad you all got to go.
Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Dear Janell,
No, I didn't forget your birthday!
It sounded like a great day. I
had some confusion about what one
could send. I finally talked to
your Mom and Dad and got it
straightened out. Card to follow.

Wales - how cool!
Love to you and your guys!
Aunt Laura