Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Few Pics

 I have the computer tonight so I thought I would post but then I realized I didn't have that many pictures! My phone has had full storage for a while so I haven't been taking many. Here's the few I had though...

We went to a nearby apple festival and ran into my cousin and her family. They came back to our house for lunch. Here I am with her daughter Jane.

Look at that double chin! I wasn't going to order pictures of Gavin so I took pics with my phone but then Brad convinced me to order at least one.

 




Micah was so tired he was playing like this in the street!


I go to a great workout group at the park - we workout and kids play. One night we decided to actually see each other in normal clothes and went to a craft and wine night. It was a fun girls night!


Brad decided last minute to take Chase to a playoff game. They both had a lot of fun and saw the Royals win!
Well that's all I have - hopefully I'll get some pictures soon from my mother in law of the pumpkin patch fun we went to last weekend. I cleaned up my phone tonight so will hopefully be taking more soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we want a picture of Gavin! Grandmom