Friday, October 09, 2015

Beginning of Fall

We are loving this time of year here in Kansas. Of course we enjoy being close to KSU football, the Royals are in the playoffs,  there's festivals and apple picking, Chase plays in the neighborhood with friends for hours on end. I told Brad that I wish I could freeze time right now. I'm not ready for winter or to move on from this place. I guess I better just enjoy it while I can.
We went to the Chiefs home opener. It was a heartbreaking loss for Chiefs fans. It was my first NFL game. I am not a big Chiefs so I could enjoy it without getting too emotionally involved :) 


The Watson's came into town for it. They wanted to see Peyton Manning play.

That's a lot of little boys watching Curious George.

Took advantage of beautiful day to go to a pumpkin patch.
Living in separate states for 2 years now hasn't hurt this friendship!





We love our neighbors!! Stevie is right next door and we have impromptu play and coffee dates and front yard fun. 

It is going to be so hard to leave! I don't feel so isolated when there are tons of other stay at home moms around me!

My cousin, Kelly got married to Graham last Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding.

The decorations were amazing. Hard to believe the reception was in a gym.

The girl Copp Cousins. I think we have pictures of us three at all our weddings now :)

My grandparents. They did the dance where all the married couples dance then you slowly leave the dance floor depending on how long you have been married. The last two couples were my grandparents and Kelly's grandparents on her mom's side. It was 61 years for the Romines and 66 for the Copps. What a legacy!

Micah loves Grandad!

A rare picture with my 4th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

61 and 66 years of marriage...that is a legacy!
Can't get enough of the wedding/reception pictures...beautiful!
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.woven fabric