Monday, June 29, 2015

Moving out and beach week

Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks. We moved out of our house in Goldsboro, went to the beach in Delaware with my family and then drove off for Kansas. We had a low key day today while Brad was in-processing and he is getting the keys now for our new house! Excited to get our stuff tomorrow and get back in a routine.
Thankfully the little boys went to stay with my parents during the move out process. Here's the big boys watching a movie to stay out of the movers way.
Jacob was so tired he fell asleep on me while I was waiting for a new ID.
We are really going to miss that house :(
On the way to the beach we got to stop and see my Grandma!
Micah and Ronan dressed as twins! Micah was getting all 4 I teeth and was miserable. So I let him have his dummy a lot!
THE BEACH - we made it!
Caught a happy picture from him!
Movie night on the beach.
We were so happy daddy was able to join us for some of the week.
After eating smores one night.
With my love.
Loaded up and ready to go to Kansas. You could actually see the floor of the van here. That didn't last long!

1 comment:

Dad and Mom said...

Excited that tomorrow you move into your new home. Even today we were looking on-line to see how we could travel out there for a visit to help with unpacking. Hope it all works out!