Sunday, June 07, 2015

Camping

We went camping for one night over Memorial Day weekend with my family. We figured the kiddos could only handle a night and we were right! My mom kept Micah at the house which was so nice. The boys loved it so I can see us doing this more in the future!

We pretty much had the campfire going the whole time to helps keep the gnats away. We had two campsites next to each other so we had a little room for all the kids.
Gavin and Ronan and Grandmom :)
Chase and Tiana
Eating hot dogs we grilled over the fire.
Did bubbles with the littles while the big kids went to go find a creek.
The Copp boys
Our Family
Micah was getting tired...

Had to have smores!

Laying with the boys to keep them quiet in the morning.

Cereal in the morning. I remember it was always such a treat to have the little boxes of cereal that you had to cut open and pour milk in when we were camping so I wanted the boys to have that.

Brad went to get coffee and donuts. That's not camping!!




3 comments:

Cara said...

Makes me miss camping so much. We plan to take Anna later this year and I can't wait. Looks like you all had fun!

Allison said...

Love this--looks like fun! I have so many happy camping memories from childhood... :) I hope all is well with y'all in your new adventures!

Grandpa and Grandma said...

The fun of camping - even with surprise donuts! Glad you had such a good time.