Monday, July 21, 2014

Snippets of Summer

Here are some random pictures of our summer... After the beach we went to my parents for a few days so some of the pictures are in Maryland. I have to say I was really dreading this summer but its gone surprisingly well. Hard to believe Chase starts school in a couple weeks!
Watching Uncle Kevin do Crossfit.





Playing at the creek by my parents. 

Anytime there is a train we have to ride it.



We decided to plant a zucchini plant and cucumber plant to see what happens. We were so excited to pick the first one! 


Making muffins. I was hoping to post a picture of them eating a muffin but never did take a picture.

The fourth of July festivities on base were cancelled due to weather so we had our own parade in our neighborhood.





Had to have a picnic afterwards too!




Next up - Chase turns 6!


1 comment:

Ada said...

Such beautiful snippets...looks like so much fun!