Thursday, October 03, 2013

Random Picture Update

Even though football season is not looking too promising for our wildcats we still had a fun double date to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch football with friends. 

Jacob loves Micah and loves to hold him. Which is cute...most of the time :)

Chase and daddy got to go to watch race cars at a local track.

I love holding a sleeping baby in my arms!

I think the only place we have gone with all 4 kids is church. It's still a little crazy.

We have been playing outside a lot and drawing with chalk. Chase still loves trains :)

We also like eating out on the porch on nice days. Someone likes spaghetti!

I have more pictures on the regular camera that I will hopefully upload soon. 

2 comments:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

Surprised to see an update - grandparents always love pictures of their grandchildren. Thank you!

Texas Bucks said...

Love the pictures! (especially the full car of all your cuties!) I still can't believe you have 4 kids!!