Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Micah is 3 weeks!


 If you saw the number of pictures I had of Chase at 3 weeks vs the number of Micah it would be embarrassing. Here are a few quick ones I got the other day. Most people who meet him are surprised at his dark hair. They are used to seeing us with blondies :) At his 2 week appt he weighed 10 lbs 2 oz. He is eating and sleeping really well. Several nights he has only woken up once. Why am I still so tired then?! I definitely hold him a little longer knowing he is my last baby. I've already gotten rid of most of my maternity clothes and newborn clothes as soon as he outgrows them. This little man completes our family perfectly!

3 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Oh my goodness, look at that cute little smile!! I know I say this all the time, but it's so true - you guys have the CUTEST little boys!!!!

Allison said...

He is sooo adorable! Sweet little smile! And yay for only waking a few times at night!!!

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Can't wait to meet Micah in person, and ck. on the other 3! Wonder if he'll lose that long dark hair and turn blonde like the rest? Time will tell - he does have the most adorable smile already!!