Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Planes, trains...

The little boys and I are in Maryland now getting some help from grandmom and grandpop as I try to survive this last month of pregnancy. Today we headed to the local train station and airpark to see things that go. Unfortunately we didn't see any trains coming thru so we had to settle for the displays.


By the way I just downloaded the blogger app to my phone. So easy! Now I have a quicker way to blog pictures that are on my phone. I still have a few pics from Chase's birthday I need to post but they are on the camera card which I left at home. Maybe next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times! Thanks for coming. Glad your trip home was uneventful.

Grandpop/Dad

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Glad you're able to have extra help and that the boys are carrying on the tradition of loving planes, trains, and things that move!