Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week at the Beach

These are pictures from my camera and two iphones so I am not even going to bother putting them in order. We had a house right on the beach and for being mid May we had decent weather. Two days were pretty cold. I always forget how much work it is with kids. Sunscreen, baths, eating sand, etc. But they all loved it and I love seeing their smiles!
Gavin's first time on the beach - by the end of the week we couldn't keep him out of the water!
Jacob was so fun this year! 


Brad brought up a big shovel and made some pretty awesome forts. Was a hit!


Can't get Chase to smile - even at the beach.

Chase was the first one out at the beach and the last one to come in. To say he loved it is an understatement.  Him and Addison were inseparable on the beach.

Brayden got pretty good on the skim board.

Gavin gave me a workout wanting to play in the waves.
The kids on the iphones/ipods. Gotta love technology.
The view from our deck. When Gavin was sleeping and I was reading on the deck I could see our group playing. I loved being so close!

Finally a decent picture!



Me and my four boys :)

On one of our walks someone fell in the water!

We went to the aquarium on one of the colder days.



Watching the fish and sharks.

None of the little kids wanted to touch the bamboo shark.

Goldfish seems like an appropriate snack at an aquarium. 


On a walk with my love!



3 comments:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

So fun to see all the beach pictures. It looks like a wonderful Caywood vacation!

Grandpa and Grandma said...

The beach looks awesome! So thankful that you had good weather, good company, and that cousins could get reacquainted!

Texas Bucks said...

Looks like a very fun trip!! I especially love the picture of you with your 4 boys!!! :) :)