Friday, October 26, 2012

Gavin is 4 months!

Gavin is 4 months! I had his appointment last week and he is perfect! He weighs 17 lbs 8 oz (85th  percentile) and is 26.5 inches (88th percentile). He is still not sleeping the best at night and keeps breaking out of his swaddle. I am on the verge of not swaddling him but not looking forward to 
those first couple nights. 

I tried to take a couple pictures of him yesterday but didn't get any good ones so I'm stealing the couple of me and him from our photoshoot last week. Love my littlest guy!




4 comments:

Mom said...

All the pictures are so good. I keep looking at them over and over again:)

Texas Bucks said...

Love, love, LOVE those pictures!! (especially the first one. . . melt my heart!)

LoLo said...

Aww great pics!!! What a sweet boy. Hope you guys are out of harms way today/tonight! xo

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Precious!