Thursday, October 04, 2012

Gavin is 3+ Months

Just a few recent pictures of Gavin before he turns 4 months! He is getting good tummy time and rolls over every now and then. 

Here he is watching Chugginton with big brother.

Love that smile! He's been getting up a little more at night but the smile makes the tired mornings seem so much better. He is losing his pacifier and breaking out of swaddle so I know I'm at the point of not swaddling him at night but I am not ready for those 2 long nights! I don't have his doctor appointment for another couple weeks. I am interested to see what he weighs. He is mostly in 6 month clothes so I figure he is pretty average. Which is okay with me - he is not allowed to grow up too fast!



5 comments:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

Gavin looks so much older. Look forward to seeing our grandsons in a few weeks.

Cara said...

Gavin's looking adorable as usual! Great talking to you the other day.

-Cara

Allison said...

Gavin is sooo precious! Impressive holding his head up like that too! :) Need to call you this coming week! Looking forward to chatting more! Hugs to you and all of your guys!

Texas Bucks said...

He is so adorable!!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

He has the most winning smile! Miss getting him to 'giggle' and get hiccups!