Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gavin is 2 months!

Hard to believe this little guy is 2 months!  He had his well baby appointment this morning and weighed 14 lbs 9 oz (93%) and was 24 3/4 inches (93%). He also got some shots, poor baby. He has started smiling although it is hard to get on camera. He is still sleeping in our bathroom because we can't bring ourselves to put any of the kids together. We are thinking of maybe moving Gavin into Chase's room when he is consistently sleeping through the night.



An attempt to get a smile on camera.

Our 3 boys.

There was a delay in posting because the boys an I were up at my parents for a few days and Brad flew up for the weekend to drive back with us. The drive up was wasn't too bad but stopping to nurse and eat was interesting. Lets just say I am so glad they are helpful at Chick Fil-A! We had a great time playing with friends at the library and splash park, Chase's first sleepover, Chase's first MLB game (go O's!), cornhole in the neighborhood, Chuck e Cheese, double date with friends,  getting my toes painted fun colors by a friend, running into friends from England at my parents church, getting lots of help from the grandparents, playing with cousin Tiana, etc. I didn't get many pictures though. I will see if I can get a couple off of Brad's phone.

1 comment:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

Gavin looks good! We always get excited when we see an updated blog!