Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Please Pray for our Family

For those of you not on Facebook, I thought I'd make a quick post to update you on the last 72 hrs of our lives.  Saturday morning I took (this is Brad writing....standby for poor grammar and typos) Janell to the ER for severe abdominal pain.  They ran multiple tests and on the colonoscopy Monday morning they found a tumor that they suspect to be malignant in her large intestine.  As I'm typing this, Janell is in surgery having that section of her colon removed.  We won't know for sure if it is cancerous until the biopsy comes back later today, but they seem confident that it is.  We've been so blessed by the out pouring of prayer and concern from everyone.  In all of this we hope to bring glory to God.  As I've been on my knees praying for my wife in tears I feel God's grace and know that no matter what he is our rock and our salvation. We remember the gospel during this time and the suffering the Christ endured for us.  Thank you again for all your prayers......we are so thankful for everyone that God has placed in our lives and the support that you are.  I'll post more as I find out.

3 comments:

Erin said...

We are keeping all of your in our thoughts and prayers on this difficult day. Hoping all turns out well and Momma is back home with her precious family as soon as possible. Hugs to all of you!

David and Kate said...

Praying for you all!!

LaurieZ said...

Brad and Janell, we are praying for you! Love, Dave and Laurie Zartman