Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Donuts!

Again sorry for the lack of posting. I still can't get the hang of iphoto on Brad's mac. I need my computer back! I have so many pictures to post but I got these two uploaded so that is good enough for me.  Sometimes you get so far behind you just want to give up. I kinda feel that way now but will try to push through :)

We are now living in our new house....just without the majority of our stuff. We have a bedroom set (we've been needing to buy one for a while now) a toddler mattress for Chase and 2 bar stools to sit in the kitchen. I am so ready for everything else to get here so I can start nesting! I have been uncomfortable lately and not sleeping well so I am ready for this baby. I know he will come soon enough!

I will try to go back and post from our time in Maryland. I am so grateful to have 2 very good friends in Maryland that I get to hang out with when I am back. We have been friends since we were young and it is so fun that now are now hanging out with our own kids! One morning we took the kids to Krispy Kreme for some donuts then to the park to burn off some energy. 

Checking out the donuts being made.

Some balloon fun.



All the kiddos just before the donuts. We all knew donuts were yummy who know it was also fun!


Chase was so quiet eating them that before we knew it he had 7 donut holes. Yikes! 

At the park with daddy! 

More updates to come soon - I hope!

No comments: