Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby #2

is on the way!! It's no secret that we've wanted this for a little bit now and I think anyone that saw me in my formal pictures already knows :) Deployments sure can add lots of waiting time. But we know that the Lord's timing is perfect and we are so excited. I had my first appt today and everything looks good. The doctor called the baby a jumping bean because it was moving around a lot. It even took her a couple tries to get measurements! I am just over 11 weeks now and due June 12th. I am not sure I posted it on here but we have our assignment and lets just say that I like moving overseas very pregnant!
Not the best picture of Chase but I wanted something to post tonight. He doesn't really understand what's going on but he will point to my belly and say baby.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

10 comments:

Dad and Mom Copp said...

Congratulation! We have been waiting for this blog:)

Curt and Moe said...

Congrats to the FOUR of you! Can't wait for more of our Bolar family to come back to G'boro!

Jesse and Rose said...

Yea! I was wondering...

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Yes, congratuations from us, too! And we're thankful everything if going well with the baby! Your timing always seems to signify a move! :0)

LoLo said...

Sooooo soo so happy for you guys!!! Too funny about the move and the timing! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet our future nephew/niece!! We will start looking for baby K-state gear right away!

Uncle Steven and Aunt Melissa

Cara said...

I am so happy for you! What an exciting time for you guys.

Aunt Laura said...

Have a very happy Thanksgiving. We are so excited about the new baby! May our Lord keep you close and bless you until we see you again.

Carolyn - Cue the Banjo said...

Congratulations, girl! That's wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you!
Rebecca Weldon