Tuesday, October 19, 2010

See you later!

Last night we had to say goodbye to our good friends. We have been lucky to be stationed with them twice. We lived across the street in Texas and then here. We joke that we are just going to follow them around in our career. We should find out soon where we are going next and it is a good chance it will be where they are going.  I wish I was good enough to dig out pictures from before this assignment but they are not on this computer so that is too much work. Here are a few pics from the last couple years.

Christmas Day 2008

I moved over here a week before Brad because I was very pregnant. It was easy to do knowing they would take good care of me :)

We went on a 12 day med cruise back in February.

 Julie and I kept each other sane during our guys two deployments.



In Wales


And last night...went to the park, got Indian food and said goodbye.
We will miss you guys!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss them for you. I love that family too! Mom

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Goodbyes are tough, but they've been wonderful friends and helpmates. Hopefully you can follow them to your next assignment.

Texas Bucks said...

Awww, sweet post! I have a feeling you'll be seeing them again soon. . . . although you know my vote is Randolph for y'all next because I miss you!!

The Korsmo's said...

So sad!! I'm sure y'all will be together soon again, though :) BTW...should we start looking into a Christmas get together this year??? Any thoughts? Would have loved to have done it with the Stro's as well...didnt think they were leaving this quick!