Friday, October 29, 2010

Legoland

This past Saturday we went to Legoland. We got free tickets when Brad was deployed and had to go this season so this was one of our last chances. I actually didn't think I would post about this - after the balloon ride Chase and I went on we lost the camera. There is still an arguement over who had it last :) It was kinda eerie last time I lost a camera was when K-State was playing at Baylor 4 years ago and lost. Guess what happened on Saturday - K-State lost at Baylor. It was so frusterating. Well it turns out I call two days ago and sure enough someone turned our camera in and they mailed it us free of charge! I was so happy! So there is one thing Brits do better than American - turn in lost cameras!

Before the lost camera incident we had a lot of fun and I think Chase did too. We went right away to do the rides he was able to do. It took 2 hours to get down there so Chase got tired after a couple hours. While it was fun, if we didn't have free tickets I don't think we would have gone. He was still a bit young for a lot of stuff.








They use about 25 million legos at Legoland. It was really pretty with a great view of Windsor Castle. Wish I could have got a picture of that and all the mini city scenes they made out of legos. That was pretty impressive. I can't complain though, I am just so happy to have the camera back!

2 comments:

David and Kate said...

Great pics! Sorry about the camera and the tension that ensued. We would have been the same way :)

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Pretty awesome! So thankful you got the camera back!! Legos were just a super way to spend an afternoon or evening, and the boys were very creative in their designs. It always amazed me. Fun to see what 'lives' in Legoland! So glad you got to go and share with your camera!!!