Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I hate goodbyes.

It is starting. As I continue on my journey here in the states I have to start saying goodbye. We already had to say goodbye to Tiana on Sunday. We are going to the pool one last time with friends this afternoon. We are looking forward to seeing all our family in friends in Kansas though!

We took the bikes to the park on Saturday.






Had to get some family pictures before they left. We are missing Brad, Steven and Melissa. Who knows when we will get everyone together.





Thanks everyone for a fabulous time here in Maryland!!

3 comments:

Mom and Dad Caywood said...

Very special family pictures!!

Brad said...

Sad that you have to leave, but it means it's getting closer to me seeing you guys!

Texas Bucks said...

Great pictures!! Chase and Tiana are just too adorbale for words! I love seeing all of the pictures. :) Have a great time in Kansas. . . wish we were there to see you! Want to meet me in Dallas by chance?! ;)