Monday, October 05, 2009

Lefty?

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. We have been enjoying our time at home more which is good for us but not so good for the blog!

At the grocery store today we got a coloring book and firemans hat for fire prevention week. I thought I would see if Chase was ready to color. He's not - he kept eating the crayon, I kept telling him no and he was not listening. So my "fun" activity idea turned into a discpline training session. Anyways he uses both hands for eating and playing but we have noticed that he tends to favor his left and sure enough he picked up the crayon with his left hand for the 5 seconds that he tried to color. I guess we will see!
Thanks to everyone who has participate in my poll. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who doesn't want spiders in my house. The Brits make me think I am crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put a baseball in that kids left hand right now!!

Steven

jbreeden said...

When I saw those spider pictures, those are nasty! I think you are being COMPLETELY reasonable with your feelings! I really feel for ya, I don't know if I could stand it. Stay strong!!! ;)

Don and Barb said...

Had some cute comment to make until I saw Steven's! That beat out mine! Funny! Do you have leftys on your side? I was trying to think - Uncle Mickey is the only one I can think of on either of our sides! Cute picture.

The Korsmo's said...

This is so funny, cause Tyler uses both but seems to favor his left when using his fine motor skills. Is it a boy thing? Or that our kids are just more alike than what we already thought :)??