Friday, February 15, 2008

Week 21 Update By Wagner

Mom's been posting a lot lately but she is busy at work and getting ready to go to Kansas for the weekend. They still don't have anyone to watch me - I am a fun loving dog -any takers!

Anyways, I figured I would fill you in on the strange things going on here. First of all mom is getting big! It doesn't make sense either because she is still working out a lot. We go running a couple times and week and she also goes to the gym and the pool. Her stomach also smells like chocolate sometimes (cocoa butter lotion). That's why I sniff it a lot. She also has been having issues with clothes too. Sometimes in the morning she will try on several different outfits before she is happy. She will head off to work with clothes everywhere!

Mom has also been bringing home some stuff lately. She keeps on bringing these little clothes home that have all these different smells (used clothes). And last week she brought this black looking contraption home (stroller frame). I have no idea what it is used for!

They try to tell me a little boy is on the way and I think I might of got a glimpse of how that will affect me. They watched a friends kid for an hour the other night. He played this game where he threw all his food on the floor for me to eat. It was a lot of fun! But then he thought I would eat everything so he kept trying to put stuff in my mouth. I know I am a dog but I have my limits. I would not eat the phone!

But mom and dad seem excited even with all these changes - so I guess I am excited too!

3 comments:

Laurie Z said...

aww you look good!! glad to hear you're still running, keep it up as long as you can! I had to stop between 32-34 weeks, but you'll know when you get there. so excited for you =)

The Anton Family said...

You look adorable!!

Sarah said...

Love the belly shot. Starting to look pregnant....YEA!!!