Friday, February 01, 2008

Week 19 Update: IT'S A...

BOY!!!

We had our appointment yesterday and here he is! Totally went against my gut feeling but we are so excited!! At first he was being modest and had his legs crossed but after taking a couple head measurements he wasn't so shy. They said that everything looks healthy so we are so grateful. I could see the baby move but I still haven't felt it yet. I was hoping I would feel the baby move when we were celebrating K-State's victory over KU Wednesday night, and I could say we already have a K-State fan on our hands. I guess we still have a lot of time to influence him! Between the game and this - you can't wipe the smile off my face!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad and Janell,

We're so excited! The computer I
normally use melted down, so I
didn't see the prompt to remind me
to check your site. I remembered
today, and got such exciting news.
A boy! You're going to be great
parents. Can't wait to see him!

Love, Aunt Laura

Anonymous said...

We have a smile on our face too!! - Mom & Dad Copp

Buster said...

Very cool guys, congrats!!!

The Anton Family said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet BBC! Thanks for sharing the news. You guys mean the world to us!!

Hugs-
The Antons

Unknown said...

So exciting!! We had ours on Wednesday...but we are going to hold off on knowing and let it be a surprise...
Congratulations!