Monday, October 22, 2007

Our First Visitors!

Mom's parents came down for the weekend. Our first visitors in our new home! It was nice to show them around and hang out. It was a beautiful day on Saturday so we headed out to a local state park for a picnic and hiking.
Luc was tied up to the picnic table that we took the picture from so that's why the top of his head is in the picture.
We got to swim in the river...
and dry off on the way home!
Had to get a bath after swimming in the dirty water.

They brought Luc's crate down but it looked so comfortable that I went in for a quick nap. Luc is getting more used to me and we even played a little!

Thanks for coming down and visiting! We are definitely going to take advantage of being close to family while we are here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed our mini-vacation! Thank you again for the wonderful weekend. Dad&Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Wagner, I do miss playing with you and swimming in the river. I should have told you that my owners changed the spelling of my name to Luke - hoping that the Biblical spelling would help with my disposition. See you over the holidays...Luke