Sunday, October 28, 2007

Class Fun!

We had a fun weekend hanging out with people from Dad's class. Friday night we met at the O'Club to learn how to play Crud. Then the group came over to our house to hang out afterwards. Everyone liked me and mom even found someone to watch me next weekend so I don't have to go to the kennel!
On Saturday our next door neighbor had her first birthday party. As always the cake eating is the best part!

I wasn't invited but got to watch through the fence. I tried to come over to the party at one point but got stuck under the fence and got in trouble.

He liked eating the cake as well!

Later that night, mom and dad went over to a classmates house for a holloween party. It is nice moving every couple years because you can recycle the outfits. This is also what they wore last year.



We always talk about the fun class trips we will plan; skiing, shopping, beach, etc. We will see how many actually work out.

No comments: