Saturday, June 23, 2007

Picnic!

It has actually been nice here lately and not unbearably hot so we took advantage today to go on a picnic. We grabbed fast food and headed out to a park. Here I am being a good guard dog of the food!
We were just going to go for a walk along the creek but I jumped in so mom and dad let me swim! There were several places that had steps leading into the creek so it was easy to get in and out.

Checking out the fish with mom.
We stopped to take some pictures. There is a great family picture but dad didn't want me posting, sorry.
At first we thought this man was washing his clothes but then he soaped up and jumped in, I guess he was taking his bath. Kinda sad.

Dad always makes me ride in the back of the truck after swimming so I can airdry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing those pictures from that park sure bring back some memories.

D.