Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pool Time



Tomorrow morning mom and dad are leaving to go out of town for a wedding. I get to play with my friend Mollie. Her sister Morgan loves playing in the pool. I tried to play with her but I am not allowed to play in the pool when there are kids so I just get a bucket of water to play with. It is still a lot of fun. I love being around kids. Although when Morgan came over last night dad was playing on the floor with her like he normally plays with me. I got pretty jealous. Mom says I have to get over that because someday they are going to have kids too. But for now I am the spoiled only child!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wagner, you are being so good to not get in the pool - especially in this hot weather.

Now it is official, someday they are going to have kids!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so creative! I like all the pictures too, keep them coming!

Laurie =)