Friday, July 07, 2006


How it all began...

My dad says that my mom can't have a weblog due to the nature of his job. We don't want to have too much personal information out there. Well he never said I couldn't! So I will am taking it upon myself to fill in the updates for this family. You know, I have a good life but I guess I can take a break from staring out the window, laying in the back yard, chewing on my bone, and playing with friends every now and then. Right now in the family it is just dad, mom and me. I am home all day while they are both working. Mom normally comes home and we have lunch together. Well actually she eats, while I watch from the floor. I still haven't figured out why I only get 2 meals a day. The weekends are our family days to sleep in and hang out. It definitely is hot down here in the summer. I keep hearing my parents saying we only have a year left. I guess we will wait and see what happens.

No comments: