Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Getting ready for Christmas

After everyone left our house after Thanksgiving, the first order of business was getting the tree. I wanted to go to the Christmas tree farm close by but then looked at our kids and just went to Home Depot.
I think we found the perfect one :)
Bringing it inside
Goes perfect in that corner. 
The finished product
Not complete till we have the Polar Express up.


Saw Santa at the local library. Gavin wouldn't go near him!
We did sugar cookies one night.


I got to help out in Jacob's class for his Christmas Party. They are decorating Christmas Trees. 
Some of his buddies.
I also got to help out in Chase's class.
Gavin had a program the next day. I was wondering how he would do but he did great!
He even dressed up in his new khaki's!
We then headed to Union Station with our neighbor. They were having a big holiday train display.
The water table is always a hit.


I had some tired boys on the way home. The next day Winter break began. Dad got off work and we headed to Sterling!

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Oh the fun times with family! Cookie making times are the best!
Great pictures.