Saturday, November 07, 2015

October

October was a busy month! With watching football and playing soccer and world series and Halloween stuff it felt like there always something going on! 
We headed down to Aggieville for trick or treating and to watch the homecoming parade. Gavin was Mickey Mouse but he got out of his costume as soon as possible. 
We met up with friends and enjoyed watching the parade with them.
The cute 2 year olds!
Kent and Brad. Kent is who set us up on our blind date over 13 years ago!

Meeting Willie

Taking it all in.

I got to stay in Manhattan and meet up with some college friends for the football game. I enjoyed a nice kidless run around campus on Saturday morning.
 
The game was terrible but we still had a lot of fun.
Here's our crazy Saturday night :)
Jacob and Gavin completed the smart start soccer program.
This is just typical Gavin. If he didn't want to do something you could not convince him.
Showing off his medal. 

Watching Daddy go to work in a Chinook. He got to go watch Army experience.
I got to go on Gavin's field trip to the pumpkin patch. He was crazy for me. The teacher promised me he is better in the classroom.
Riding the barrel train to get a pumpkin. 
We had so much fun watching the playoffs and world series. I think I can officially say the Royals are my second favorite team.
We flew down to Texas one weekend.  Jacob was our co-pilot,
Or was it Chase?!
Our plan was to go to the KSU/Texas game in Austin but it was so cold and rainy we went to a sports bar instead.
Had a little bit of an adventure getting home. The boys loved the train in the Houston airport.

Chase completed his soccer season. His team didn't do that great but he always worked hard and we are proud of him.

Playing goalie.
Still have lots of pictures from fall parties and Halloween. Hopefully I can get those up soon!

1 comment:

Mom said...

somehow I miss this posting...enjoyed the pictures!