Monday, January 05, 2015

More Christmas Activities

Like most people we kept busy the rest of December with parties and Christmas activities. 

Eating our manager scene dinner (picture below). I was not feeling good this day and it was cold and rainy and was desperate for any activity to keep everyone busy.

Jacob putting together his dinner.
Chase was proud of his as well.
I think next year I'll add some trees (broccoli) to make it a little more healthy :)
Showing me his cookie he made.
Chase enjoyed rolling out the dough and making cookies.
Just a cutie!
Jacob working hard on his cookies.
Rolling out the dough.

I had to get an IV of iron once a week in December. I was bored one time :) Going up to the chemo room is depressing and makes me so grateful I never had to do that.
The last day of school Chase's teacher said that they were not doing much that day so Chase didn't want to go. We figured it was a good day to go to Marbles in Raleigh. The boys had a blast. 
It was so nice that Micah was walking around a playing. He had so much fun. I have a lot of pictures of him because I was following him the most.
The big boys liked playing as well. Our good friends, Ashmores, were able to meet us there.
I was telling someone after - I had an ah-ha moment there. All my kids were playing, I didn't have to carry anyone on me, nurse during the morning and I was not pregnant. I feel like I might make it out of the baby phase yet!!


This is a little out of order but proof that Micah is walking!!
In the middle of all the Christmas activities we got to celebrate this amazing man! He is the best husband and father. We got lucky!!
Chase at his Christmas program.
Chase and his friend Evan. This is the 3rd year they have been in class together!
Jacob made a snowman at the church children's Christmas party.
Gavin decorating a cookie.

1 comment:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

We know we were just with you for 9 days at Christmas (off and on); but we still appreciate blog updates. Thank you