Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

Chase had his last day of school on Friday and then we took off to the beach for the weekend.

Last day of school. The middles wanted to be in the picture!

My big boy!

As soon as we got to the beach they wanted to go right out to the water. We had perfect weather!

Playing in the waves with Daniel. 







This is how Micah spent most of the time. I saw this go-pod on a friend's facebook and knew I had to have it. I had several people ask me where its from. 



The kids were wearing out pretty quickly on the beach playing for so many hours that we headed to the train museum in Wilmington one day.











Gavin loves lifting up his shirt and showing off his belly.



Having a popsicle after a long day of sun!


We got the house with our good friends the Ashmores. We already talked about going back next year!

Brad did not want to go out on the beach the get the pictures but I'm glad we did. I thought it turned out really well.

2 comments:

Grandpop and Grandmom said...

It looks like fun for the boys! And for Becky:)

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Wonderful time w/family and friends! Those boys are growing up sooooooooo fast! Can't wait to see you all again!