Friday, November 01, 2013

Micah is 2 months!

Micah is 2 months. It is going so fast! He is becoming a great baby. He is sleeping and eating well and has less and less fussy times. If I could just keep his big brothers from attacking him all the time! He is smiling more and more and has even laughed a few times. Such a sweet sound! At his doctor's visit he weighed 14 lbs 2 oz (94%) and was 24 1/4 inches long (89%). When he wore this outfit the other day it reminded me of a picture of Chase in the same outfit laying on Wagner.

Micah

Chase


 A few more of my cutie at 2 months. The monthly photo shoots are pretty much non-existent but I did get the camera out the other day.


Jacob was awake while I was taking pictures and wanted me to take one of him.


2 comments:

Dad and Mom Copp said...

We always LOVE updates:)

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Micah is sure growing!! Ol' Wagner looks the same except for a few more gray hairs - guess he's earned them watching over 4 special boys. And Jacob has that picture smile down pat.