Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt & Colonoscopy

I know...two random subjects. First of all, I had my colonoscopy on Monday and everything was clear! Not a polyp or anything. We scheduled it this week because grandmom was on spring break and was able to come down and help with the boys. We needed help Sunday (while I spent hours on the toilet) and Monday  for the procedure and recovery. I don't have to go back for a year and it continues to be clear they might let me go several years. I really didn't mind doing it because peace of mind is so nice!

Before grandmom left we were able to go to Chase's school for his easter egg hunt. I know these hunts are over in 2 seconds but its fun to be up at his school every now and then and see how he interacts with his teacher and classmates. They counted down then ran to get eggs.

If you brought extra eggs for siblings they could participate. Jacob doesn't quite get it :)





Jacob did like patting the Easter Bunny though.


2 comments:

Grandmom said...

Quick update! I feel I was just there telling Jacob to place eggs in the bag not a handful of rocks.

Grandpa and Grandma said...

They are fun to watch - even tho' over quickly! Thankful that colonoscopy went well!!
Next time we come, we'll have to do our special egg dying w/the boys that I did with Brayden and Addy when I kept them Tuesday! Was a blast - fun, clean, and beautiful! Blessed Easter to you all!