Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Happenings

It's easy to post about an event if there are several pictures and it seems interesting enough. With three little ones I feel like "blog worthy" events are getting fewer and fewer. So here are some random of some of our fall happenings. 

We got invited to a costume party after Halloween. I went pathetic and just added cat ears and whiskers. Ashlei went all out!

Brad went all out too.
Having fun at a fall festival at a local church.

Jacob with his buddies, Caleb and Meredith.


Fly on the wall. 

Another playdate with his buddy Jonathan.

Chase and I both had dentist appointments. He was so pathetic as first but then he got braver. He even let me go to my appointment about halfway through his.

In an effort to eat healthier, my friend Shayna came over and we played chef making some yummy food.  Jacob is enjoying the coconut ice cream.

We had a picnic on a warm veterans day at our favorite train park in Raleigh.

We intended to do some shopping (after our picnic) but the boys fell asleep on the way home. So we each took turns running into the store. We got a few more christmas gifts purchased. Ah, shopping with kids!

Jacob loves riding the bike with daddy!

Brad posted this on facebook but I don't think I put it on here. We couldn't find Jacob for a few minutes. Here's where he was hiding.

Popcorn and movie night!

Gameday! How about K-State being #1 in the BCS!! 

Bath time.

3 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

I love your family! We miss you guys!

Mom said...

I like the potpourri of pictures. Brad was sure a cutie:)

Grandma and Grandpa said...

So many fun pictures to enjoy! Your 3 young sons are growing up so quickly - love seeing all the activities you all do together. Ready for another visit!!