Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jacob is 4 months!

Our boy is getting so big! Here are a couple pictures along with a baby picture of me thrown in. When I showed the picture of me to Chase and asked who it was he said Jacob. 





With the weather getting nicer we try to play outside more. Poor Wagner. This is when I miss England. It was not humid there and we had great walking paths around our village. We could go see horses or down to the pond and throw rocks in. I really wish there were sidewalks here. We keep as busy as we can in our driveway!

First time giving the boys a bath together. It went over pretty well. Today Jacob was in a giggly mood. I had Chase come over and tickle him. Then I would tickle both boys until they were just laughing. Moments like that make it all worth it. Even when I'm tired from one boy or the other being up several times at night and up early I love being a mom to these guys!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Great 4 month photos--it's amazing how much Jacob looks like you! :)

Grandmom from MD said...

I guess Chase thought was Jacob in a dress:) Love your comment about your tickle moments during bath time.

Grandma and Grandpa said...

You gave us a 'giggle moment' when we looked at the pictures this a.m.! Jacob sure does look like you, and, yeah, poor Wagner, but he DOES do it with flair! Thanks for posting such cute ones.

Anonymous said...

Chase, I went to the pumpkin patch with Daddy. I saw ducks, chickens, pigs; and went on a hay ride. I picked out my pumpkin too! tiana

Shayna said...

You would love the book titled "Tickle Monster" with complimenting monster gloves. We came across the story while we were vacationing in Surf City this past week and LOVED it! You can get it from amazon. :)