Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Poor Little Reindeer

Chase was supposed to make his acting debut today. The nursery he goes to was having a program and the 2 and unders were supposed to be reindeer and ring bells. I made the antlers and had a brown sweater with white piece of felt on front and they were going to paint their noses red. But alas, Chase has been running a pretty high fever since Saturday so we couldn't go. We took him back (we went to the ER Sunday) to the doctors today and he has an ear infection so we are starting antibiotics.

I am so glad I have most of my Christmas stuff done because the last two days Chase has barely been out of my lap. We just opened an early Christmas gift for him to hopefully keep him busy (a Baby Faith DVD).



We had dinner reservations for Dad's 31st bday tonight. It looks like we will just be ordering in. I have been trying to write a post honoring him but haven't been able to spend that much time on the computer. It might just be a little late. I also have pictures from our Christmas party so look for that coming soon!

5 comments:

Grandmom from MD said...

The little reindeer looks miserable. Thank you for taking good care of my grandson.

Jamie said...

Aww poor little guy!! :(
Hope Chase feels better soon!

Happy Birthday Brad!!

Allison said...

I"m so sorry Chase has been sick! :( Sick kiddos can be hard on mommy too--both of you hang in there--I hope he feels better soon!!!

Don and Barb said...

That poor little reindeer just looks pretty miserable and like he wants back on Mommy's lap! That's rough. We'll be praying for him, and hope that Brad was STILL able to have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you all!

Texas Bucks said...

Poor little man! He looks so sad in that picture. :( We'll be praying he feels better soon and you are both able to get some rest! The Bucks kiddos are sick too. . . just that time of year I suppose. . . not fun!
Happy Birthday to Brad though!! :)