Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Flying High

Our favorite time of the day is when dada comes home!


And our least favorite part of the day is finding spiders...above your head in the middle of the night, crawling around the toys, in the kitchen. I had to get this one all by myself and the vacuum still didn't kill it. I didn't have the guts to get a picture beforehand but I think you can still tell how gross it is. It always makes me jumpy after I kill one. Good thing I am about to leave the house for awhile!

3 comments:

Grandmom from MD said...

I was so excited to see you changed your blog - Chase flying in the air by "dada". Then you go to spiders. I want more pictures of my grandson:)

Don and Barb said...

Awww - so cute! I've got a flying high one of Addi over the pool in her swim suit!
ICK!!!! Spiders are one of the LEAST of my favorites as well! Nice catch! :-)
Have been praying for you all as you settle back in to your lives in England!

Texas Bucks said...

That spider is insanely huge!!! I love all the pics that you have posted by the way. I've been checking in, but haven't had a chance to write on your blog until now. Give me a ring when you get all settled back in. Can't wait to hear all about your brother's wedding and your trip! :)