Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from the wedding. We had a great time and I am so excited that they are finally married! First here are some pictures of the rehearsal dinner. Since my mom was in charge of it and I love party planning I enjoyed "helping" organize it. We went with a sports theme calling it the Wedding Tailgate and Steven and Melissa even said that we could all wear sports shirts! We went with tailgate food - pizza, subs and wings and had tons of sports pictures and decorations. I even convinced my mom to let me order golf balls with their name and wedding date imprinted as a party favor!

My mom and I with our masterpiece!


My in-laws came to help with the Chase for the weekend! We could not have done it without them. They freed us up to fulfill our duties and enjoy the weekend. Thank you so much!!
The collage of them playing sports growing up.



Watching the slideshow of them growing up and then together.
I thought this was pretty creative - their wedding day was 7/18!

I'm probably a little biased but it was probably one of the more fun rehearsal dinner's that I've been to! I'll try to get to the wedding and reception pictures soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Janell for all your hard work. I also had a lot of fun.

Dad

Don and Barb said...

We were blessed to be a part of your family for the weekend! It was great to be able to spend all that time with Chase, as well as freeing you up to do your duties! Thanks for asking us - we really enjoyed it!
Mom & Dad Caywood