Thursday, January 17, 2008

Week 17 Update

I am posting these pictures against my common sense, since I do not have a cute pregnancy belly I just have a huge mid-section. What you don't see is I made my better half take about 15 pictures (and had a wardrobe change) to get a couple that don't make me look fat! I first put the same shirt that I had on last time so I could see if there was any difference.

I have to wear a little tighter shirts so you can kinda tell! I still haven't told my co-workers and now I am thinking they must think I've gained weight.
According to my appointment I've gained 5 pounds which the doctor said was a good amount. The baby's heartbeat was in the 150's bpm so the doctor said it was in the girl range if I believe that wives' tale. My gut still tells me its a girl but we will see in a couple weeks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yOU LOOK REALLY CUTE1

FourFullers said...

You are too cute and don't let anyone tell you you're "fat"! We can't wait to find out what it is! We miss you guys and love seeing the updates. Love, The Fullers

The Anton Family said...

You look great! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl! You guys are going to make awesome parents. We miss you! Burn, Angel, Morgan & Tyler:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm so excited!
Kristine

Anonymous said...

You can't even tell you're pregnant my friend! You look absolutely awesome and Thomas is sooooooooo excited about his new friend! Hopefully we can get out there soon to see you! We're so excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Janell! I bet you are so excited. Good luck on your pregnancy.
Jordan Taylor