Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Decorating

Dad pulls out the tubs of our chirstmas decorations to begin decorating on Sunday afternoon. On top of the tub clearly labeled CHRISTMAS is this - grass seed, tools, football, baseballs, rags - stuff from our shed. Grass seed spilled everywhere. I know that is our fault, we should have closed they bag but still. The movers just take the liberty to throw stuff wherever. Next time I will specifically say "Don't put anything else in my Christmas box!" Decorating is slow this year. I thought I would enjoy finding new places for all my decorations but we just can't get in the mood.

We have the squadron Christmas party tonight. Since dad is in training it is just not the same - you don't feel quite part of the squadron. Tomorrow dad gets to ride in the back of the plane when Santa comes to the kid christmas party. It is a good excuse for mom to go! Also tomorrow morning is pictures by the plane. I won't post any but hopefully Christmas cards will be out in the mail soon!

No comments: