Monday, November 20, 2006

Catching up...

We have had a busy past couple weekends. People always ask what we do for fun since we kinda live in the middle of nowhere. Well it causes you create your own fun. Last weekend we had a squadron progressive dinner/house crawl. Four different houses were a part of the crawl and each house had a different country as a theme. There was Japan with sushi and spring rolls, Ireland with guiness soup and car bombs, etc. We walked to each house and tried all the different foods and drinks. It was so much fun! We have been "tailgating" and watching K-State games with our good friends down the street on Saturdays. One game was great! We won't talk about the most recent game. The AWANA Grand Prix was on Saturday so mom and dad went to support the kids in their clubs. Last Friday night Georgia's mom has a birthday party for Georgia and her dad. I had fun with all my friends and playing with her toys. There was a fire for the adults to sit around and hang out. Playing with a ball that releases food when it is rolled around. I need to request one of these for Christmas.
Doggies and mommies.

Georgia's mom had a treat in her hand and it had our attention.I ate a little too much that night and didn't chew my food and I threw up all over Georgia's patio. So my dad took me home and I had to go to bed. It has been fun hanging out the past couple weekends. Mom and dad are excited to go up to Colorado with dad's family for Thanksgiving. I get to stay with Georgia.

No comments: