Monday, April 01, 2013

Puddle Jumping

It rained quite a bit last night but was pretty mild this morning so I figured we needed to take advantage of some of the puddles! What a fun way to start spring break! Jacob was unsure of the boots. I had to take him to the puddles as soon I as I put them on.


We borrowed our neighbor's puddle for a while.





So much fun!





I was hoping by putting on boots and no pant for Jacob we could avoid baths but that was not the case! Oh well it was worth it!

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

WHAT FUN!!! You had some great shots of the boys jumping in that water, with joyful satisfaction in their expressions. Loved 'em!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the times Dave and I used to put on our boot and head out in the wet weather. Jacob seemed to get things figured out pretty quick.

Dad

Mom said...

Dad had so much fun looking at the blog. It brought back many memories of his childhood with David.