Saturday, April 13, 2013

Marbles

We just had a wonderful visit with our friends, the Kauflins. Brad even took a day off work and we all headed up to Raleigh to Marbles Kids Museum. All the kids had so much fun. Here are a few pictures from our day...

I wanted to make sure to get some pictures of Gavin. I feel like in these situations he just sits in the stroller and gets forgotten. There were actually several areas for him to play in.

I have a feeling I will be taking lots of pictures of these 2. I know I've said it before but the age gap is closing so quickly!


Chase found the train table and was happy for quite a while.

Uh-oh, Korey got hurt.

Here comes Jacob to the rescue!

Kyleigh would be a great nurse, just like her mommy!

Jacob and daddy building blocks. I was over with Gavin when I notice Jacob walking around. I look over and Brad is still playing blocks and didn't realize that Jacob left. It was probably just a minute or two but I thought it was pretty funny.


Chase in the pirate ship.

Playing Hockey



 Jacob and Knox playing basketball.

 I am so glad we made the drive up to go to the museum. I wish it was just a little closer and we would go all the time! Thanks Kauflins for making the drive to come see us! Hopefully we can visit them in Kentucky before too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see the museum through the Caywood and Kauflin family. I could easily picture Brad still engaged in building blocks:) That is a fun dad for you!! Grandpop and I want to go now.

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Ah, legos and building blocks - never enough time for either of those! Sounds like an awesome museum, with something for everyone! Sure did enjoy the pics!