Monday, April 08, 2013

Gavin's Haircut & 9 Month Stats

Brad has wanted to cut Gavin's hair for a while. I wanted to wait till closer to a year. Well I finally gave in...he keeps getting food in his hair and that was starting to annoy me. So Brad cut it before bath tonight. 

Here's my attempt at a before picture. I knew they weren't the best but I was also playing referee to the 2 boys in the tub so I could only do so much. 


 Not too thrilled with the process.



Such a big boy!

All his hair :( I didn't save any so I figured I would take a pic.

I tried to get some shots a while ago of Gavin at 9 months but when I went to upload them, they were gone. Not sure what happened and I didn't do any more. At his nine month appt he weighed 22 lbs 11 oz (81%), weighed 30 1/4 inches (95%) and head circumference was 46cm (71%). He is crawling all over the place now. He can pull to his knees easily and has gotten to his feet a couple times. He still gets up once to eat at night (but he goes right back to bed).  He eats solids pretty well. He loves carbs - puffs, rice crackers,etc. Both big brothers can get a little annoyed when he touches their stuff. Jacob has learned to say "mine" very well. 

2 comments:

Grandmom said...

Brad did a great job cutting Gavin's hair. The red highlights are still in there. I get such a laugh out of the haircutting pics. He sure doesn't look like he needs to get up in the middle of the night:)

Grandpa and Grandma said...

That's a pile of hair for a 1st hair cut! Wonder if the red highlights are there to stay or if he goes lighter? Dad and I sure got a laugh out of those pics - such faces! Just want to give him a big ol' hug.