Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 Months

So with everything going on I haven't had a chance to post about Chase turning 10 months. Which is kinda sad because at this point Brad has been gone exactly half his life. We are all adjusting to da-da being home. I am not quite ready to say that da-da is Chase's first word but he says it a lot. I still don't think he's put it together with Brad. He is so close to crawling! From a sitting position he will get on all fours and go a little ways but once he falls to his stomach he has a hard time getting up. He loves food! He does great at mealtime and gets so excited when he has food coming at him. There hasn't been anything that he doesn't like!


Who says that dressing little boys can't be fun! The black t-shirt says "I still live with my parents" (thanks Grandma and Grandpa) and I love the little black Chuck Taylors.

3 comments:

Curt and Moe said...

chase is such a stud! you're going to have little girls knocking on your door any day now! :)

Texas Bucks said...

Such a cutie-pie! I bet Brad is loving being home with his munchkin. So happy y'all are together again! :)

Sara said...

Love it! While girl clothes are often much cuter (not to mention there's a much bigger selection), boys definitely have more fun shirts! I want one for Hobbs! Chase is such a cutie! He needs the t-shirt Hobbs had last year that says "Lock Up Your Daughters". Chase will be a heartbreaker! :)