Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bethany Beach

This update is long overdue so I just grabbed a few pictures off my camera and phone. I don't even have pictures of everyone who was there but I just need to move on :) We had a great time at the beach with my family. The weather was great! We spent most mornings at the beach, went back to the house for the afternoon and then went to a park in the evenings. There were definitely early mornings with the boys waking up with the sun but the memories outweigh the hard times of vacationing with kids!






Jacob with cousin Kieryn.


Lunch got earlier and earlier every day. By the last day we walked out on the beach and they started asking for food.

He was a trooper in the go-pod!

Ice cream with grandmom!

We saw these drains outside and had to check it out. It was a restaurant with tables in the train car. We had to check it out!


Dinner with my big boys!

I checked out the activities on the beach to see if there were fireworks. There was not but there was a bonfire one night we checked out.


With my boys! My heart is full!

Grandpop with the littles!


This was actually on a day trip to a beach outside Wilmington. He was so happy that we finally left him in the water. I am so glad we went to the beach when he did. Micah is on the move and there is no way we could have kept him out of the sand and water all week if we went now. I told Brad that we are done with the beach until Micah can walk!




1 comment:

Mom said...

I am glad your good memories outweigh the hard work with little ones:) I remember making 12 peanut butter sandwiches before each beach trip.