Thursday, February 24, 2011

The first weekend in Kansas

Here are a few pictures from the time spent with my family in Kansas. We spent 2 nights with Steven & Melissa in Manhattan. It was still really cold so we mainly hung out at their house. We did venture out for Buffalo Wild Wings in Aggieville.


We drove out to the spot where Brad proposed. Hard to believe its been over 8 years!
 Steven made a tunnel for Chase to play in. He is going to make a great dad, huh?! Grandpop also got in on the fun but didn't any pictures.
 Watching Cars. Everyone has to see the movie that Chase is obsessed with!

 We then headed to Auburn to celebrate my grandad's birthday.

The birthday boy with his bride.


With my cousins Jake and Kelly. Some people got Kelly and I confused. I was hoping they wouldn't be too confused since I was pregnant. That's how rumors get started!

 We then had a family gathering to celebrate the rest of the birthdays and the two babies on the way.


My mom having everyone play game!


Everyone went in on a new diaper bag for me. With kid no. 2 I needed a more practical one than the Kate Spade one I got with Chase.


Missing Kevin and Tiana!

Chase with his grandma's. Brad's parents came up to join all the parties that day.
I was so looking forward to this time and it just went so fast! Not too much longer till we live only several hours away!

2 comments:

Don and Barb said...

What a nice variety of pictures! Know Grandpa Copp enjoyed his birthday party and we were glad to be a part of it.

Allison said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Glad you could spend time with family before the big move, and baby #2! BTW--I had that LL Bean diaper bag for Brooke, and LOVED it--I bet you will too!